Tuesday 3 November 2009

random distortion. btw i'm super satisfied with myself.

SCHOOL .

SCIENCE IS ARTSY FArtsy.

HISTORY IS PAST.

Geography is the entire earth..

Lang Arts is explicably unexplainable.

Chinese Is 非常 complicated.

Math is calculative.

Phys ed is full of surprises!

ArTs A tOtAl JoKe.

Home Ec = Free food.

ComPuter studies. facebook.

Project Work was never a good idea.

Music is when we shine.

whee :D i did this after the exams some time between when i discovered fancy fonts and boredom. hmm. so school has ended for quite a while now, but i still have to go back to school for first aid and what not. gah. first aid is so boring! but today we learnt about wounds and bleeding and it was so scary and traumatizing and i got so nauseous. ahh. seriously wounds suck. it made me think about how vulnerable we are. i should lock myself up in my room and keep my butt safe like spongebob.










hahaha. isn't that cool! i always loved spongebob <3

oh i'm so proud of myself cos my average band is 3.5, which means i'm most probably going to 2CO! whoohoo! *VICTORY DA-A-A-NCE* but the problem is everyone is gonna be so smarty-pants and competitive and i'm gonna mug my butt off. edwardsannomongoliablahblahblahmaccaronifireextinguisherrippedjeanschewymaccaroni is gonna totally insult us. bahh-ah-ah. but the good news is ima be with chenyee and my other friends! yay! whee!
wow this post is super long. but its got very little real content. :D


YEAH CO-CO GO-GO-GO!
jingwen


No comments:

Post a Comment