Sunday 16 August 2009

LEONARDO DA VINCI IS GAY?!

GARHAHA:D
(sho random)

went to the da vinci exhibition in science centre today.
yaye:D
did you know leonardo was a gay gai?!
oohh:O

heehee, spent the whole afternoon working on my catapult with my dad.
THANKS DAD!
its coming together, but its still a bit flimsy and short by 'bout 40cm D:
but at least its done:)
yaye:D

still haven't done art homework.
GARHH.
hehe, still have a whole week to do it actually.
but still!
art is hard though:/
why can't we stick with drawing boys and girls in gardens and cartoon trees, when clouds were blue and skies were white, cos we were too lazy to paint the landscape?
that's probably just me though.

chen yee just reminded me two things:
1) Health week. EUUGH. taking up all my after school free time. it better be fun.
2) I LOVE LIFE YEH!!

jingwen

No comments:

Post a Comment