Thursday 20 August 2009

HEYHEYHEY:D

i haven't figured out how to put my PRETTY fonts into a blog post. AHWELL.
i'm actually in a rush 'cos i still have homework, but i'm so committed so i'll blurt something out anyway:D

hmm. today we had the 110 round race at school. i was supposed to run, butta didn't eat lunch so ABI <-- haha she's so dangerous her name's in red:D ran a round for me. (sorry to those who didn't eat luch too:P) BUT(T)! i lent ABI my class tee so in the end, i still did something for 1CO:DD

EHHH. lang arts is making me really scared. i seriously need help for the literary analysis and unseen poem/prose all this kinda thing. if you ask me to do one know i'd probably PHAIL :O i can't remember a thing about it. blame it one my overloaded brain. AAAGH!!! i need tuition D: not really. i just need to study the right thing. BLEH.

oh. tomolo there's career talk. i bet law's gonna be so boring. law is boring in nature.

O.o the word 'error' just popped out on the screen.

okay its fine now. GARHAHA sho random sia.

OH NO its 9. i should go do homework. i hate homework. i wanna move to new zealand or something. i hear they have no homework there.
now i'm feeling weirdly reflective and sorta depressed about school and stuff but i probably shouldn't bore out my blog so i should just end..


HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment